JOINT PURCHASES FOREX TRADING WITH 10 USDCAD TRADING STRATEGIES + 10 ROBOTS

Тема в разделе "Video courses, trainings, educational material", создана пользователем admin, 15 фев 2024.

Этап:
Набор участников
Цена:
20.00 USD
Участников:
1 из ∞
Организатор:
admin
100%
Расчетный взнос:
10 USD
  • Участники покупки:
    1. admin;
  1. admin

admin Administrator Команда форума

FOREX TRADING WITH 10 USDCAD TRADING STRATEGIES + 10 ROBOTS

Forex Trading with 10 Expert Advisors: Algorithmic Trading for Beginners and Adcanced Traders!

What you'll learn
    • Use algorithmic trading strategies to eliminate the emotions in Forex trading
    • Trade with Expert Advisors for USDCAD on the Meta Trader platform
    • Create algorithmic trading strategies without trading experience
    • Automate the strategies as Expert Advisors without programming skills
    • Apply different techniques to test the robustness of the Expert Advisors
    • Learn how to perform properly backtest in Meta Trader before Forex trading
    • Use a method to test the robustness of any Expert Advisor in Meta Trader
    • Apply Walk Forward, Monte Carlo and Multi Market validations
    Requirements
    • No previous Forex trading or programming experience is needed
    • Have a constant internet connect to use the Algorithmic trading strategies
    • Desire to use algorithmic trading and spend less time in front of the screen
    Description
    Forex trading is not easy! That is why in this course, I will provide you with the best 10 algorithmic trading strategies that I have created for the USDCAD currency pair.

As a professional trader, I diversify the risk not only between different assets but between different Forex trading strategies for each asset. In this course, I have decided to create many Expert Advisors for the USDCAD currency pair and select the best ones to include in this course.

You will get the 10 Expert Advisor (robots) for the Algorithmic trading strategies FOR FREE!

No programming skills are required because you will receive the 10 Expert Advisors ready for trading, and I will teach you how to use them.

The best thing: You will have a lifetime license for the Forex trading course. Every 2-3 months I review the strategies and their parameters so they will fit the new market conditions and I share the changes with my students.

You will learn how to test the trading strategies for your trading broker and see if they are over-optimized or not. This way, you will know how to trade robust trading strategies all the time.

My secret in Forex trading is to trade many Expert Advisors in one account. This way, I diversify the risk because I do not place all the pressure on one single strategy. Also, when trading many Algorithmic trading strategies I succeed in achieving more stable results.

What will you learn in this Forex trading strategies course?
    • how to take your first steps in algorithmic trading if you are a newbie
    • the basics of the most common trading platform Meta Trader
    • what means robustness and over-optimization as crucial points in Algo trading
    • check the trading strategies robustness with Meta Trader
    • perform Walk Forward, Monte Carlo, and Multi Markets Validation tests
    • generate strategies over the Historical data of your broker
    • test adequately Expert Advisors on the virtual environment
    • follow the performance of the EAs and trade the winners
    Regardless of what your level of trading experience is or how many trading strategies you have already tested, this course will provide you with in-depth knowledge and a better understanding of how Expert Advisors work. Also, you will receive 10 ready EAs that will improve your trading.

Every trading strategy has its losing periods! That is why when you trade with 10 EAs simultaneously, and one loses, the others will compensate for the loss. This way, you will diversify the risk and achieve more stable results.

Seller's website:
    Price: 20$