BUY GOLD RUSH PRO (SOURCE CODE MQL4)

Тема в разделе "Source Code (MQ4) - (MQ5)", создана пользователем admin, 8 мар 2024.

Этап:
Покупка и раздача продукта
Цена:
600.00 USD
Участников:
2 из 2
Организатор:
admin
Расчетный взнос:
29 USD
  • Участники покупки:
    1. admin, 2. forexsklad;
  1. admin

admin Administrator Команда форума

GOLD RUSH PRO (SOURCE CODE MQL4)

hello,

I’ve been using gold rush pro for a while now and flipped 100$ into 500$ within 1 month mutiple times.

I’ve found out that it has very low drawdown on currency pairs with different settings.

Now it would be nice if I could make some adjustments to the ea to make it even better.

I’ve got a guy that can get the code for 600$

If anyone knows a cheaper guy, please let me know so we can adjust the price

Gold Rush Pro MT4

• Timeframe: M1 for XAUUSD (Gold).
    • Metals: XAUUSD (Gold), but you can try other pairs.
    • Minimum balance for normal risks $ 1000. If you need to reduce the risk, use a higher balance.
    • Lot: Use 0.01 lot for 2-3 months so you can understand the EA's strategy. After that, you can increase your lot depending with your account balance.
    • Leverage 1:500 or more.
    Please use a different magic number on each pair in order to avoid any order issues. Also, please put a max spread limit number to avoid entering trades during high spread sessions.

Feature:

• News Filter to stop EA before high impact news (You must add the address
      in the list of allowed URLs tab "Expert Advisors").
    • News Filter can not back testing. This will cause back testing results to be inaccurate, because News Filter will help EA remove bad trades to limit Drawdown.
    • AutoLot to ensure profit for each account according to the balance initial.
    Growing the EA :

• The EA will be updated and supported always. New features will be added later for free. If you need a specific feature to be added to the EA, feel free to send me a private message on MQL5.
    • I will try to add them as updates.
    Screenshot_1.jpg