JOINT PURCHASES GREG - THE GOLD RUSH BLUEPRINT - COURSE

Тема в разделе "Video courses, trainings, educational material", создана пользователем admin, 7 апр 2024.

Этап:
Набор участников
Цена:
497.00 USD
Участников:
0 из 15
Организатор:
admin
0%
Расчетный взнос:
34 USD
  • (Основной список пока пуст)

1. admin

admin Administrator Команда форума

GREG - THE GOLD RUSH BLUEPRINT - COURSE

This Blueprint Is The Exact Process All My Students Use To Start Earning $500 - $1000/day Trading, (Even If They Don't Have Money To Trade With!):

We Show You Exactly What, When, and How To Trade--Our Goal Is To Give You A Complete System

Absolutely 0% Risk Trading--Learn The Secrets To Partner With Firms So You Can Trade With $0 Risk To Your Own Money.

Get Funded Fast--Learn How to Get Firms Excited To Hand You $25,000, $50,000, and even $100,000 Trading Accounts Where You Keep 80 - 90% Of The Profits.

Proprietary Training System--Lean My Proprietary Training Sequence That When Followed Virtually Guarantees You To Pass Any Trading Firms Audition FAST!

Exclusive Trading Strategy--Get Access To My Exclusive "King Midas" Strategy...So Named Because It Turns Everything To Gold.

The Ultimate Risk Shield--Get Access To The Best Risk Mitigation Strategy In The World. Not Only Will This Protect Your Account Today But Will Help You Build Life-Changing, Legacy Wealth.

AND... even MORE!