BUY THE LINUX COMMAND LINE BOOTCAMP: BEGINNER TO POWER USER

Тема в разделе "Bash", создана пользователем admin, 2 июн 2024.

Этап:
Покупка и раздача продукта
Цена:
10.00 USD
Участников:
2 из 2
Организатор:
admin
Расчетный взнос:
10 USD
  • Участники покупки:
    1. admin, 2. forexsklad;
  1. admin

admin Administrator Команда форума

THE LINUX COMMAND LINE BOOTCAMP: BEGINNER TO POWER USER

Скриншот 02-06-2024 151915.jpg

Скриншот 02-06-2024 151932.jpg

Welcome to The Linux Command Line Bootcamp, a brand new course that aims to turn you into a command line power user! This course will teach you dozens and dozens of powerful commands (see the long list at the bottom), but more importantly it gives you the tools the continue to learn new commands and take full control of your machine. The skills you learn in this course will make you a stronger web developer, data scientist, machine learning engineer, game dev, or plain old computer user! You will feel POWERFUL!!

This is an interactive course full of exercises and fun challenges that force you to practice the skills you are learning. You'll encounter some of the same assignments and projects that my in-person bootcamp students experience. Learning command after command can be a dreadfully boring experience, but I've tried my best to make this course as exciting and interesting as possible :) You may roll your eyes at my jokes, but you won't be bored!

Whether you have some experience with basic commands or you're a complete beginner, this course will help take your skills to the next level. Learning the command-line is one of the rare skills that transcends the typical divisions between web development, data science, machine learning, or any other tech disciplines. If you work with a computer daily, you will benefit from mastering the command-line. The commands you learn in the course will change the way you interact with your machine, giving you all new workflows and strategies and POWER over your computer! More importantly, you'll leave this course prepared to conquer ALL the commands that are waiting for you out in the real world and on the job.

Here's an incomplete list of the commands covered in the course:

• date

• cal

• ncal

• echo

• man

• help

• which

• type

• ls

• cd

• pwd