BUY C# APPLICATION FROM START TO FINISH

Тема в разделе "C Sharp (C#)", создана пользователем admin, 6 июн 2024.

Этап:
Покупка и раздача продукта
Цена:
10.00 USD
Участников:
2 из 2
Организатор:
admin
Расчетный взнос:
10 USD
  • Участники покупки:
    1. admin, 2. forexsklad;
  1. admin

admin Administrator Команда форума

C# APPLICATION FROM START TO FINISH

Скриншот 06-06-2024 172346.jpg

Скриншот 06-06-2024 172401.jpg

Have you ever tried to go through a tutorial in order to learn a topic, only to find that it was too simplistic? Or maybe it was too advanced and assumed you knew multiple topics that you didn’t know. This isn’t that tutorial. This is a Tim Corey tutorial. What does that mean? It means you are going to learn not just what to do but why. Don’t take my word for it though. Listen to what people said about this course’s little brother:

“What a nice, gently and thoughtfully paced tutorial. This is one of the few valuable tutorials on C# that I have come across lately. You Rock Tim!” ~Ibrahim Badaru
    “Have been scouring the internet for C# learning and I have Lynda.com. This is by far the best. Would like to see more C# from Timothy Corey.” ~Donald B
    This course will walk you through the entire process of designing and building a real-world application.

Featured technologies used include

• Interfaces
    • Email
    • SQL
    • Text Files
    • App.config data storage and retrieval
    • OOP
    • Texting (only for people who purchase this course – it will not be published on YouTube)
    Exclusive Course Bonuses

If you purchase this course, you will gain access to a number of bonuses including

• 40+ page Companion Guide e-book
    • All SQL Database scripts
    • Source code for every step (using git commits)
    • Ad-free videos
    • Everything available right now (YouTube users will get this series over time)