BUY MASTER BOOTSTRAP 5 WITH 6 PROJECTS AND SASS CUSTOMIZATION

Тема в разделе "CSS", создана пользователем admin, 26 июн 2024.

Этап:
Набор участников
Цена:
10.00 USD
Участников:
1 из ∞
Организатор:
admin
100%
Расчетный взнос:
10 USD
  • Участники покупки:
    1. admin;
  1. admin

admin Administrator Команда форума

MASTER BOOTSTRAP 5 WITH 6 PROJECTS AND SASS CUSTOMIZATION

Скриншот 26-06-2024 125122.jpg

Скриншот 26-06-2024 125134.jpg

This course covers all the different parts of the latest version of the world's most popular front-end framework, Bootstrap 5 Beta 2 from February 10, 2021. Bootstrap has been used on millions of websites around the world and have been carefully developed to cover a wide range of typical user interfaces. Web pages built with Bootstrap 5 works across all kinds of devices, browsers and screen sizes while also taking care of accessibility and a clean and modern design.

This course is for the beginner who want to learn Bootstrap 5 from the bottom up. It goes through all the different parts, but each lecture can be watched independently.

Finally, I will walk you through how to create 6 different projects using Bootstrap 5.

After learning about all the different parts you will learn how to customize and extend Bootstrap 5 with Sass. First of all, I will show you how to compile Sass with the Koala app and introduce you to the Bootstrap 5 Sass files. Then I will show you many examples of how you can customize and extend Bootstrap 5 by changing global options as well as changing the settings and styles for color, layout, content, forms, components, helpers and utilities.

PROJECTS

Learn to build the following projects using Bootstrap 5:

• Project 1: Portfolio

• Project 2: Resume and CV Page

• Project 3: Knowledge Base

• Project 4: Survey

• Project 5: Landing Page

• Project 6: Small Business Website