JOINT PURCHASES BUILD PORTFOLIO OF RULE BASED TRADES THAT WIN 80-90% OF THE TIME

Тема в разделе "Video courses, trainings, educational material", создана пользователем admin, 29 июн 2024.

Этап:
Набор участников
Цена:
199.00 USD
Участников:
1 из 20
Организатор:
admin
5%
Расчетный взнос:
11 USD
  • Участники покупки:
    1. admin;
  1. admin

admin Administrator Команда форума

BUILD PORTFOLIO OF RULE BASED TRADES THAT WIN 80-90% OF THE TIME

Скриншот 29-06-2024 111537.jpg

NEW UPDATED VERSION OF THIS POPULAR COURSE

After working closely with individual of traders and listening to feedback I have made some additions to this latest version of the course.
    It became quite clear that the most requested features of the course are the strategy examples I have included.
    After running a survey I have put together 6 of the most useful trading strategies and included the rules and how to trade them.

I HAVE ALSO INCLUDED THE EXACT UNLOCKED CODE FOR MULTICHARTS SO THAT YOU CAN USE, MODIFY, IMPROVE THE STRATEGIES EXACTLY TO YOUR LIKING.

Browse the Course Curriculum
    • Introduction
    • All About You
    • Mechanical Trading
    • Mechanical Strategies
    • Your Mechanical Strategies
    • Common Trading Mistakes
    • Position Sizing
    • Trading Psychology
    • Record Keeping
    • Finalising
    • BONUS Section
    • Disclaimer

UPDATED STRATEGIES FOR THIS NEW VERSION OF THE COURSE
    • GBP/JPY Multi Day strategy using a specific daily bar setup - 85.1% Win rate! (back test results)
    • S&P 500 (tested on SPX cfd) Multi Day pullback using specific Donchian Channel settings
    • USD/JPY Breakout strategy with an optional exit - end of day or multi day (switchable in the code)
    • USD/JPY Intra Day Breakout from specific levels exiting at the end of day. Includes optional filters
    • EUR/USD Multi Day strategy using a specific daily bar setup - 89.3% win rate! (back test results)
    • EUR/USD Multi Day strategy using a specific daily bar setup with a choice of exits to aid diversification