JOINT PURCHASES AI HIGH STAKES EA MT4

Тема в разделе "MQL5 Market", создана пользователем admin, 9 авг 2024.

Этап:
Набор участников
Цена:
500.00 USD
Участников:
1 из 25
Организатор:
admin
4%
Расчетный взнос:
21 USD
  • Участники покупки:
    1. admin;
  1. admin

admin Administrator Команда форума

AI HIGH STAKES EA MT4

• Experts
    • Aleksei Kupriianov
    • Version: 1.28
    • Updated: 1 August 2024
    • Activations: 13
    I have developed the High Stakes EA, a sophisticated automated trading system specifically designed for the gold market. This expert advisor is intended to identify high-probability trading opportunities in the volatile gold market through a multifaceted approach that combines technical analysis, fundamental factors, and market sentiment. At the core of my system is a momentum-based strategy, primarily utilizing indicators that I have personally developed. I programmed the advisor to continuously monitor these indicators for potential trend reversals while confirming their strength. This allows it to identify optimal entry and exit points with precision. With High Stakes EA, you can take advantage of market movements like never before. To enhance accuracy, I've incorporated additional technical indicators such as the Relative Strength Index (RSI) and Parabolic SAR. A key feature of the High Stakes EA is its integration of fundamental analysis and sentiment factors. The system monitors and interprets crucial economic indicators that influence gold prices, including inflation rates, interest rate decisions, GDP growth figures, and employment data. It also tracks geopolitical events that could impact gold's safe-haven status. The sentiment analysis component processes data from various sources, including the Commitment of Traders (COT) report, retail sentiment indicators, and sentiment derived from financial news and social media platforms. This holistic approach allows for more informed trading decisions by considering the broader market context alongside technical factors.

• Suitable for Use by Prop Firms.
    • Suitable for use with FIFO.
    • Clean optimization over the last 5 years of trading, without manipulation.
    • Does not use dangerous trading strategies.
    To configure and operate the news filter, please set the URL link from the first comment within the advisor.

If you are seeking an advisor that guarantees no losses in trading, it may be best to look elsewhere. My advisor operates with transparency, and like any trading system, it experiences its share of losing days. However, it is designed to be honest , providing a realistic approach to trading.

Important Information: The advisor did not execute any trades in June 2024 due to refinements being made to my strategy. Currently, the best version of my system is in operation.

Live Signal:

Live Signal 2:

The price of the advisor is set at $400 for a limited time only. As interest in the strategy grows, I will be increasing the price accordingly. A total of 99 copies are available for sale. Each subsequent batch of 10 copies will see an increase of $150 in price.

Unique Features of the Advisor:

1. Trade execution in the High Stakes EA is based on a confluence of signals from its various analytical components. The EA assesses the strength of these combined signals and adjusts position sizing accordingly.
    2. Risk management is a crucial aspect of my system. I've implemented dynamic stop-loss levels, often guided by the Parabolic SAR, and sophisticated position sizing algorithms based on account equity and current market volatility.
    3. The system can also scale into positions, capitalizing on strong trends while minimizing the impact of false signals.
    4. I've incorporated price action analysis, recognizing key support and resistance levels, chart patterns, and significant candlestick formations. The EA also monitors correlated markets to provide additional context for gold trading decisions.
    5. A standout feature of the High Stakes EA is its continuous evolution. I've built in mechanisms for performance tracking and strategy optimization. The system maintains a detailed log of all trades, including the specific combination of factors that led to each trading decision. This data is periodically analyzed to refine the EA's algorithms and improve its performance across various market conditions.
    The High Stakes EA represents a comprehensive, automated approach to gold trading, designed to capitalize on the complex interplay of factors that drive the gold market. Its sophisticated algorithms and multi-faceted analysis provide a powerful tool for navigating the high-stakes world of gold trading.

Symbol XAUUSD,GOLD
    Type of account
    Classic, ECN, PRO. Leverage 1:20 or higher
    Timeframe
    H1
    Settings
    Default, Or ask me for specific trading conditions.
    Minimal/Recommended Deposit
    100$
    Can work with other EAs
    Yes

Risk Warning:
    Before you buy AI High Stakes EA please be aware of the risks involved.
    Past performance is no guarantee of future profitability (EA could also make losses).