JOINT PURCHASES Reddit Supercharger - How I Reached 300k Karma, 50k Subreddit Members, And Became A Reddit Influence

Тема в разделе "Others Сourses", создана пользователем admin, 24 авг 2024.

Этап:
Набор участников
Цена:
49.00 USD
Участников:
1 из 8
Организатор:
admin
12%
Расчетный взнос:
8 USD
  • Участники покупки:
    1. admin;
  1. admin

admin Administrator Команда форума

Reddit Supercharger - How I Reached 300k Karma, 50k Subreddit Members, And Became A Reddit Influence

Скриншот 24-08-2024 104612.jpg

Let me tell you a story: I started on Reddit after the pandemic from zero. This means I had no previous Reddit experience, I didn't know anyone on Reddit, and I never paid a penny to boost my posts. Still, I went from zero to 300,000 karma and built a subreddit from new to over 50,000 members and counting. Here are some stat screenshots:

Скриншот 24-08-2024 104636.jpg

In this guide, I'm going to show you all of my methods. I'm going to walk you through step-by-step, with pictures, on how I started my account, how I learned to game Reddit's algorithm to consistently get the top post, how I built my subreddit, etc. I leave no stones unturned -- these are the exact methods, and this is my exact journey. This is the guide I wish I had when I started on Reddit.

As someone who started from zero, I'm releasing "Reddit Supercharger," an e-book that teaches absolute beginners — with step-by-step picture guides included — using the exact journey and methods I used to build my account from nothing.

Inside, you'll discover:

How I consistently get my posts trending on large subreddits
    How I built my subreddit from zero to over 50,000 members
    How to become a moderator -- even on large subreddits
    How to post, what to post, when to post it, how to customize your profile for influence & credibility, and many other details I wish I knew when I started

In addition:

You don't need a following. I started with zero.
    You don't need to invest any money. I started with zero.
    I won't upsell you anything or make you buy additional products. The optional software I recommend is from the open source community, and I even provide screenshots and guides on how to download and use them.