BUY Project React. Build A Complex React Project As A Total Beginner

Тема в разделе "React.js", создана пользователем admin, 12 сен 2024.

Этап:
Набор участников
Цена:
10.00 USD
Участников:
1 из ∞
Организатор:
admin
100%
Расчетный взнос:
10 USD
  • Участники покупки:
    1. admin;
  1. admin

admin Administrator Команда форума

Project React. Build A Complex React Project As A Total Beginner

Скриншот 12-09-2024 114236.jpg

Скриншот 12-09-2024 114251.jpg

Project React is a course with a unique application that will teach you step-by-step how to create large and complex applications using React. No prior experience is required.

Surpass Simple Lessons

Lessons may seem like a useful tool for learning, but in reality, they barely scratch the surface of what React truly is. You will never become a senior developer by relying only on lessons. The senior developers I know got there through experience, not because they can create a simple "to-do" application.

Experience Comes Through Creation

To become an experienced React developer, you need to build projects. You need to create large and complex projects that solve difficult problems. The question is, how do you do this when you're just starting out?

Project React Will Teach You to Build

What if I told you there's a better way to learn React?

What if you had a mentor guiding you through the creation of a real-world project with step-by-step instructions?

What if you could create a complex React application, even as a complete beginner?

Imagine having the entire path laid out before you: steps clearly outlined, all your questions answered, and a clear plan for building the project.

Introducing Project React

From today, you no longer have to imagine - you can start building right away.

Project React will guide you step-by-step through the process of creating a large and complex application in React.

I spent months building it so you could get the most effective learning experience.

The course is more effective and useful than any lessons you might have taken.

How It Works

Project React consists of two parts: a course and a special application.

The course includes videos explaining the fundamental concepts of React, and the application contains step-by-step written instructions for building a major project.

The application simultaneously serves as your guide and the project itself. It contains all the necessary code to build the application.

This is a unique approach that has never been used before.

Additionally, the course includes videos where I explain the implementation of each step of the project in detail.

My Vision for This Project

My goal is to create a project that teaches all the basic skills of working with React, while also demonstrating their application through a complex project.

I aim to simplify complex things without losing depth of understanding.

The project covers advanced concepts, making them accessible to beginners, and helps you write code consciously, understanding why you are doing it.

This course will eliminate any doubts about your ability to become a great React developer.

There are simply no other resources like it.

The Project You Will Build

If up to this point it wasn’t obvious, throughout the course you will be building one large project.

At each stage of the course, you will be provided with step-by-step instructions for adding new features to the application, and in the end, you will deploy a fully production-ready React application.

The project is a booking platform, similar to AirBnB or Booking.com.

I chose a booking platform because it covers all the key aspects of React development. You will learn to create components for listing announcements, handle state and add filters, fetch data from APIs, create detail pages for announcements, add favorite objects, and secure the application with a login form.

Building by Steps

We will start small - setting up the application and creating the first components, gradually adding more features.

In the process, you will learn to write clean code, efficiently structure application architecture, apply design patterns, and ensure scalability for a large number of users and developers.

The goal is to give you confidence in working on projects of this scale. As mentioned earlier, AI can generate code in seconds, but not everyone knows how to properly assemble it into a complex and thoughtful system.

Project React will teach you how to do that and why it’s important.